Friday, December 3, 2010

2500 Nids for Mini Ard boyz

So, I have a tournament coming up (they are monthly at my LGS) on Dec 11. No comp, no paint, no sportsmanship, basically a miniature Ard boyz.

Here is the list I was planning to take.  Doing some reworks that I'll post later but would like your thoughts on this:

Swarmlord
-2 Guard with whips

Tyrant
-Wings, Hive Commander, Old Adversary, 2 TL Devs

Tervigon
-Cluster, Catalyst, AG, TS

Tervigon
-Cluster, Catalyst, AG, TS

10 Termagants
10 Termagants
5 Stealers
5 Stealers

3 Hive Guard
2 Zoans + Pod
Deathleaper

2 Trygon Primes + AG
1 Mawloc

Now, I know it looks like a "mess" but basically Swarmlord holds the centerline while Winged Tyrant, Zoans, Trygons, and Mawloc have the option to Deep Strike and disrupt enemy lines.  The list has a +2 to reserve so very good chance they all come in.  Stealers are there for the off chance that terrain supports a nice inflitrate otherwise outflank scare the opponent's deployment.  I actually use them conservatively as objective holders that need no synapse.
thoughts?  Questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment